Page 1 of 2
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Airlinetools GmbH and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. An exception is the liability of Airlinetools GmbH for gross negligence and negligence by the OR, paragraph 100.
Links to websites
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Airlinetools GmbH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- This website and its content is copyright of Airlinetools GmbH. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Privacy and Security
- Airline Tools GmbH complies to the rules on data protection, in particular to the Data Protection Act and the associated decree
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks, password and user name) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable
- Airlinetools GmbH is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information and interests
- other information which could be of interest to send you personalised information
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- This website uses Facebook.com plugins which are provided by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the United States. Users of our website where the Facebook plugin is installed are hereby notified that a connection to Facebook is built up by the plugin, whereby a transmission is performed on your browser, so that the plugin will appear on the website. In addition, through the usage of our website, data will be provided to the Facebook servers, which contain information about your visits. As a logged in Facebook user, user data will be assigned to your personal Facebook account.
As a logged-in Facebook user, actively using the Facebook plugin (eg by clicking on the "Like" button or use the comment function), these data are transmitted to your Facebook account and published. You can avoid this by just logging out of your Facebook account. For further information please visit facebook.com.
- Next >>