- Computer or Laptop running Windows 10 (older versions not supported any more)
- Intel Core i5 or higher, AMD G series or higher
- Dedicated graphics card like nVidia GeForce or AMD Radeon with at least 2 GB of memory (Intel HD3000/HD4000 GPU mostly not sufficient)
- Full HD Display with 1920 x 1080 pixel at 32 bit color
- 4 GB RAM or more
- at least 10 GB of free HD space
- One free USB slot for protection dongle - you will use your own USB stick (FAT32 formatted)
If the CPU or graphics card is not powerful enough, you might switch off the visual rendering for better perfomance to train the systems. All functions are fully available while the visual terrain is not renedered, giving you in most cases enough frame rates for training purpose.
New compatibility to Surface Notebook since Version 1.3.15
We are now compatible with Surface notebooks too, those do not have a dedicated graphics card.